We carry over 225+ beef products from several top quality American ranches. We offer certified organic beef, speciality organic products such as gourmet flavored beef patties, and 100% naturally farmed beef all from our Nation’s premium beef ranches.
All of our beef is USDA certified, with a qualified USDA Inspector on site daily. Our meat is butchered fresh to your order specifications daily and is packaged to meet your specific needs.
USDA Beef –Select, Choice and Prime
We have both dry and wet-aged beef products that range from A-AA yield grade. With our extensive selection of beef products, brands, selections, and styles your supply need never run out!
We distribute 3 USDA-designated grades of beef based on quality. These grades are:
- Prime/Restaurant Grade
All of our internal quality controls, combined with our vigorous screening of all vendors, guarantee that you will receive the best meat, cut to your specifications, at the most competitive prices in the San Francisco/Greater Bay Area.
Meat that is labelled and marketed as ‘Natural’ must not contain any artificial products (food coloring, preservatives, and/or water for example) and must also be minimally processed as defined by the USDA. Our Natural Beef products exceed the USDA standards.
- Antibiotics or growth hormones are never administered to the cattle
- Animal byproducts are not in the cattle’s feed
- Feedstocks are tested to ensure that residual herbicides or pesticides are not in the food chain
- All of our ‘Natural Beef’ products are graded USDA Choice or higher
The most delicious and safe meats come from animals raised according to the most strict organic production standards. Our cattle are pasture-grazed with plenty of room to roam, fresh air, and sunshine. Their feed is 100% organic, with no animal byproducts. They’re so healthy they don’t need antibiotics or hormones. All this care results in a delicious difference that you can really taste!
Our Guarantee of True Organic Standards:
- Pastures are free from chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Cattle is graded USDA Choice and higher
- Cattle receive a diet of certified organic vegetarian feed
- No antibiotics or growth hormones are adminsitered
- No animal byproducts or other synthetic products aer used in the cattle feed
- Extensive records are kept on each cattle with our proprietary
- Electronic Cattle Management System
The regulations concerning Organic Practices are detailed in the USDA’s NOP (National Organic Program).